FitNesse.NET is a .NET implementation of the Framework for Integrated Test (Fit) tool, including a .NET version of FitLibrary. You can use it to test .NET applications with story tests stored in the FitNesse wiki or in plain old HTML files.
FitNesse.NET is available from sourceforge.
Here's what's available on this site:
- Release Information lists the new features and bug fixes implemented in each release.
- The Feature List describes what FitNesse.NET can do. This is a work in progress that is being enhanced with each release.
- How To shows some of the FitNesse.NET features in use.
- The Sample Input Files and Sample Output Files are used by the story tests for FitNesse.NET.
- Some Unit Tests have been written with Fit to exercise its capabilities.
- Useful Links will take you to more information about Fit.
- Work in progress on a consolidated, platform-independent Fit Specification.