ProjectsHere are some projects that are underway or have been completed recently.
- Working with a client developer in a distributed work environment, we developed software to analyze train movements and track layouts to detect potential safety concerns. This system required very complex business rules and we used automated user acceptance tests to validate the correctness of our code with our customer (C#, ASP.NET 2.0, Oracle)
- To help a client development team handle an unexpected backlog of urgent work, Syterra developed Windows desktop UI and associated web services code to maintain schedule dependencies in a complex planning system. The work was quickly taken on with a minimum disruption to the team's ongoing work. (C#, Win Forms, ASP.NET web service, Oracle, mainframe)
- Syterra developed a data capture and validation system to process real-time signal data. This system required high performance and fail-safe operation to handle real-time events. Syterra performed all the work to deliver this as a complete solution to the customer. (C#, Windows service, ASP.NET web service)
- Syterra rescued a client's development team struggling with critical real-time performance and reliability problems and was able to save the project from serious budget and schedule overruns. (C++, Windows COM, Oracle)
- Mike is currently lead developer for fitSharp, a collection of automated functional testing tools for .NET.
- Mike was a major contributor to the FitNesse.NET project.
- Mike developed the .NET version of Fit Library, a collection of advanced fixtures for the FIT framework.